About Me

My photo
I enjoy myself; and maybe Juliet, but mostly myself.

Monday 2 May 2011

Who am was I?
Well, I'm dead that's what I am... the world just became an ugly place without me.
I think in the beautiful, heartfelt, romantic love story of dear Romeo and Juliet *Gag*
I was the most important role.
I mean, without me, what would there be?
Nothing!
The jerk had to kill me off... I was just grieving over my- his- wife's death.
I was nice about it at least..
"If thou be merciful, open the tomb, lay me with Juliet."
THE JERK DIDN'T.
He killed his own self right next to Juliet.
Jerk.
I hate him.
A lot.

Even in the afterlife I'm still full of rage...
and beauty.

~Parisistheshizz<3

3 comments:

  1. First post!! Obviously means that I am the most important person that ever existed. That's all that needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Romeo didn't fulfill your last wish, rest in peace, poor Paris.

    ...you're still the shizz.

    ReplyDelete